All I Need.....

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 6, 2010

I DO Have a Brother!!!




It's funny when I mention my brother in conversation with people here in Snowflake. They often say, "You have a brother?" Yes! I have a brother!! He lived in Lakeside with my dad and graduated from Blue Ridge - poor thing....:) His name is Troy and his wife's name is Joy. He and his fam just had pictures taken this past weekend, so I'm dedicating a little post to them, just so you all will know I DO HAVE A BROTHER!!!


My cute nieces, Autumn (14) and Saige (11). They go to Blue Ridge schools....poor things....ha!


What a cute family! My brother is so handsome!





Cool cats!!




...chillin'......



Shouldn't the DAD be on the bottom???


sweethearts.......

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for an update from you and you're right...I didn't know you had a brother. What a cute family they have. Also, congratulations on Dan's new schedule. My husband is on a rotating schedule right now, and even though we are thankful for a job, straight days with weekends and holidays off sounds A-MAZ-ING!!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a brother....Hes a cutie like the rest of yas!! How are you doing anyways? I am going to be a better blogger this year, here's to another good year!! Hmm, don't know why this said Klaira, but it's Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete